As the Head of Paid Media, there is the requirement to identify new and emerging opportunities for the department and ensure that these are rolled out successfully to existing clients. You will also play a pivotal role in the preparation and presentation of new business pitches and proposals.
The Role –
- Continuously evolve the paid search and paid social proposition to ensure that the agency remains cutting edge.
- Develop strategic partnerships with key media partners and platforms.
- Act as a thought leader for new products and industry challenges.
- Oversee and provide input and advice on all clients’ paid media strategies.
- Deliver content, insights and strategy for new business presentations, proposals and pitches.
- Monitor client profitability and time spent servicing client base to ensure that your team is adequately resourced.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure smooth and efficient running of the Paid Media team.
- Develop and lead both internal and external training.
- Conduct regular 121s, performance reviews and appraisals with direct reports.
- Regularly contribute to the agencies marketing initiatives including speaking at events and conferences, blog posts, articles and white papers.
- Improve workflow and account performance by working with dev team to plan and implement automated procedures and strategies.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic Display.
- Experience of managing and leading teams.
- Commercial acumen.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience across all major platforms including adserving technology, website analytics, pixel implementation and tag management solutions.
- Ability to generate and manage own workload.
- Outstanding project management, organisational skills and time management.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and technology.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary that reflects contribution.
- Comprehensive health, dental and pension packages for every employee.
- 25 days paid holiday.
- A culture built around our employees.
- Become a pivotal part of the most talented digital team on the planet.
- Flexibility around 9-6, we know you have a life outside of the office.
- A fully stocked office kitchen, beer fridge and great coffee.
- Pool, table tennis and arcade machines.