My client is looking for an Arabic speaker to working in their Paid Media team.
The recently created performance marketing team are taking the group into the present and future of digital advertising. They behave channel agnostic, they are tech savvy and they are data driven. Their objective is to be the award winning team at leveraging digital marketing to drive business results.
The Performance Marketing Executive is an important part of the team working cross-channel and cross-brand to implement the performance marketing strategy across all biddable channels. It is the entry level position in the team and it would suit an ambitious individual, fast learner and keen to amplify his/her experience in a hands on challenging environment.
- Implements the strategy across all biddable channels: paid search, paid social and programmatic, across all consumer platforms (desktop, mobile and tablet among others)
- Day to day optimisation and monitoring of key channels
- Activates 1st party strategy, taking direction from CRM team and channel leads
- Day to day channel management
- Implements new products taking direction from channel and brand leads
- Identify key performance levers for each channel and apply learnings across group’s brands
- Owns hands own new product/features testing
- Helps to localise channel approach based on day to day market observations
- Keeps up to speed with biddable trends for all the channels and markets
- Day to day optimisation responsibility for one of the group regions AM+LATAM, APAC or UK+EU.
- Demonstrable paid search and paid social experience
- Fluent Arabic speaker
- Good working knowledge of marketing advertising technology
- Experience in the management of biddable channels to drive direct response
- Intuitive understanding in the relationship between media metrics and business KPIs in an ecommerce context
- Highly numerical and excellent MS Excel skills
- Someone passionate about maximising performance from biddable platforms
- Someone flexible, keen to take responsibility and common sense to prioritise their work with little supervision
- A creative do-er. Someone that questions existing ways of doing things, and likes coming up with new well-thought approaches
- Business orientated and results driven
- Positive, happy and smiley team player
The opportunity to put in practice your ideas, learn about how a luxury retail business work and how your work impacts one of the best luxury retailers in the world. You will be able to develop the skills needed to succeed in media today: data, technology and biddable environments. You will be working within a team of hard-core digital experts where innovation and development is nurtured. In addition to this, the company offers excellent benefits, generous employee discounts and more.