My client is looking for a Performance Marketing Expert to lead a team of two members, develop and execute digital marketing strategies and all aspects of digital marketing across SEO, PPC, Display, Social, and Affiliate Marketing. We are looking for an experienced candidate, who is looking to develop and grow with a small and ambitious start-up.
You must be a self-starter and able to hit the ground running and able to lead campaigns, including being able to liaise with other stakeholders including designers, client managers, copywriters and influencers.
- Directly reporting to Managing Director, you will manage team of 4 and external agencies and develop digital marketing activity across SEO, PPC, Display and Social and Affiliate marketing
- Monitor and develop the teams digital marketing activity/performance in aid to improve sales/profit
- Develop an on-site and off-site SEO plan for all brands to maximise exposure on search engines (incl. working with copywriters for the blog/articles creation, influencer outreach’ for client’s link building)
- SEM & SMM: planning, executing and optimising PPC campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing, Social Media channels; covering Search, Display and Video Ads
- Translating the strategies across multiple brands
- Email Marketing: Newsletter campaigns such as Dot Mailer
- Take an active role in developing the performance of the team, introducing policies and procedures
- Regular communication, management and direction of third party service providers
- Extensive knowledge in Hubspot platform
- 3-5 years experience in SEO - able to confidently implement SEO activity (onsite & offsite)
- 3-5 years experience of full management of SEM & SMM Campaigns - research, set-up, optimisation and reports
- Extensive experience working with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Facebook Business Manager dashboards
- Strong leader with knowledge of working with online analytics, e-commerce website functionality, Google Tag Manager, conversion tracking and UTM,
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing place and competitors
- Experience in management of a team
- Extensive understanding of marketing funnels, A/B testing ads, remarketing, banners and landing pages; in collaboration with marketing managers and the creative team
- Fluency in MS Office Tools for reporting and client presentations (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Someone who is looking to be part of an expanding company, taking an active role in a new performance department and incentivised by results.