Performance Planning Account Director - 12 Month FTC
|Job Title:||Performance Planning Account Director - 12 Month FTC|
|Salary:||Dependent on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2019 10:41|
12 Month FTC
This is an exciting role sitting within a top agency performance planning department. The role will work alongside and brief the activation and content teams and lead the client communications on a D2D basis and be their voice within the internal team, reporting back with ongoing checks on the status of the campaigns, discuss opportunities for enhancement and optimizations, reviewing reports and the overall performance and in general ensure that the client is fully informed.
• Use all relevant internal and external tools to build a deep understanding of the consumer, the client business, and its opportunities
• Attend all status meetings, reviews, and general client meetings.
• Plan the entire journey across the Active stage and ensure all stages are considered and linked as the brief or business challenge requires.
• Set and deliver planning against a clear set of KPIs
• Define the tasks for media, tech and content investment, develop channel roles and investment priorities based around tasks and performance KPIs
• Work with the Activation teams to monitor how journey is evolving, including consumer, competitor, performance and category insights. Lead course correction if required.
• Partner with data, tech and research parties to ensure industry leading measurement across each design.
Ensure you and your clients have a full understanding of attribution, modelling, research, analytics and tech capabilities and the impact they can have and how they can benefit clients’ business
• Responsible (with Performance activation) for the creation and management of 30.60.90 test plans for all clients and ensuring your team are accountable for all actions in a timely manner.
• Create and articulate a clear measurement framework with key deliverables for every campaign
• Ensure Activation teams are reporting regularly and have clear sight of performance vs KPIs at all times.
Managing and developing the Performance Planners
• Lead and line manage performance planners and performance executives ensuring they deliver work on time and to a high standard
• Provide a clear development programme for each individual, ongoing feedback, and clear performance goals to support their career progression with relevant training
• Ensure your team are equally comfortable in Data, Digital and Performance and are adequately qualified: Pathways, TGI, Touchpoints, Sales Edge, Google Analytics, Advanced Excel, internal tools.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Planning Account Manager
Dependent on Experience
Programmatic Planning Director
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus, Great Training, Healthcare + More...
PPC Account Director
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Media Insights Account Director
Paid Social Account Director