Planning Account Director
|Job Title:||Planning Account Director|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2017 15:30|
The key elements of the role are:
• The role will be part of the account team in charge of developing business brands reporting directly into the business director and working across a range of digital and integrated media clients
• You’ll be expected to utilise integrated experience across digital media channels and develop strategies / insights for your designated accounts and ensure you’re driving performance through an unrivalled understanding of online and offline channels - and how consumers use them.
• You will be managing a team of 3 (1x Senior Account Manager, 1x Senior Account Executive and 1x Account Executive)
• Management of key clients and projects, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
• Leading and management of client projects from conception through to completion
• Coordination and the execution of the media plan with our internal specialist teams - and with the media owners as required.
• Lead and acting as a primary point of contact for clients and take a lead in planning projects. Report directly to the MP on that business.
• Ensures the highest standards of planning are carried through to implementation and be prepared to immerse yourself in client’s business.
• Identifying new business opportunities with the Business Director, identifying potential client needs for new services, with an emphasis on digital.
• Evidence of placing the client’s needs at the heart of all delivery and building strong, meaningful relationships with client peers
• Involvement, identification and supervision of additional projects, as required – new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends. Leading pitches as required, demonstrating best practice in pitch management.
• Share responsibility with management for developing new revenue streams (both on and offline.)
• Provide timely and accurate billings projections when requested.
• Assist in the development of and participation in selling our services (through internal inductions, external marketing departments etc.
• Experience of managing a team.
• Established cross-media (offline and online) planning experience, digital is a must.
• Ability to foster relationships with internal client planning teams as well as directly with our clients, in delivering the planning product
• Business minded with an ability to demonstrate uncovering insight to create the most effective comms plans
• Client friendly persona with an ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas
• Ability to make decision and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
• Play an active role in developing insight and media strategy for clients
• Plan across digital, and traditional media
• Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of industry research and measurement tools (BARB, TGI, Google Analytics, Comscore, Adynamix)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42000 - £46000 per annum
Comms Planning Director
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Digital Account Director
£43000 - £50000 per annum
International Account Manager - Media Planning
£33000 - £35000 per annum
Digital Account Director
£50000 - £55000 per annum