These accounts are fast-paced and involve first-rate prioritisation and multi-tasking. You’ll find yourself speaking to clients daily (usually more!), so enjoying building relationships and having excellent client handling skills are a must.
- Managing the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s media strategy
- Develop and write media recommendations, uncovering insight to drive strategies
- Injecting innovation into clients media solutions
- Ultimate quality control of all plan execution
- Management and development of juniors within your team.
- Being a valued new business contributor – strategy, ideas, and overseeing plan development
• Strong communications planning skills, from your significant experience in a similar role.
• An excellent working knowledge of all media.
• The capability and desire to build relationships with clients, partners and creative agencies.
• The aptitude to drive teamwork and the mentorship of the junior members of your team.
• Be an ideas person, excited to brainstorm new approaches and solutions for clients. Facilitation skills are critical.
• A strong collaborator who is skilled at bringing together teams to ensure smart strategic thinking and excellent channel planning.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Exceptional account and time management skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.