We are looking for an Account Manager to join a top global agency as part of the core account team working on top brands from the Automotive sector.
The key elements of the role are:
- Manage a portfolio of clients, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
- Create the best communications plans to meet clients business targets.
- Have a keen focus on pushing innovation, creativity and driving performance on clients businesses.
- Restless to continuously optimise clients’ communications plans.
- Keep up-to-date with cultural/social trends, competitive information and customers’ views and attitudes.
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Manage jointly (with another AM) 1 Exec on the specific client teams.
- Report directly into the Account Director
- Work collaboratively with the trading teams
- Manage a portfolio of clients on a day to day basis, briefing and coordinating the execution of the media plans with specialist teams and with the media owners as required.
- Evidence of placing the client’s needs at the heart of all delivery and building strong, meaningful relationships with client peers.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of campaigns according to the clients’ needs and objectives.
- Building solid client relationships in a professional and effective manner.
- Supervise / undertake additional projects beyond client responsibilities as requested (new business pitches, market reviews, competitive trends etc.
- Share responsibility with management for developing new revenue streams (both on and offline.)
- Provide timely and accurate billings projections when requested.
- Assist in the development of and participation in selling our services (through internal inductions, external marketing departments etc.
- Previous commercial experience in a similar role, from a media agency environment.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Established cross-media (offline and online) planning experience.
- Ability to foster relationships with internal client planning teams as well as directly with our clients, in delivering the planning product
- Business minded with an ability to demonstrate uncovering insight to create the most effective comms plans
- Client friendly persona with an ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Play an active role in developing insight and media strategy for clients
- Plan across digital and traditional media with if possible strong broadcast planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of industry research and measurement tools (BARB, TGI, Google Analytics, Comscore, Adynamix)
- Compelling presentation and communication skills