Agency: Multi Award Winning Global Network Media Agency
The client: Successful global retailer, with an entertainment 'twist'
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Reporting into: Business Director
Your direct reports: A team of happy Media Planners awaits you
Overview of the role:
- Do you have the ability to not only help but lead a team of media planners on an outstanding brand? Are you adept at developing media planning solutions, implementation and reporting schedules?
- Can you deliver the best possible solutions across all channels for your chosen account?
- Will you align your work with specialists across TV, Radio, Digital, OOH & Print? However digital will be at THE FOREFRONT/CORE of everything you do, from implementing activity in 'particular'.
The Successful Media Planner Director will:
- Be an expert in consumer and communications behaviour, and how changes in these behaviours are creating new opportunities for connection.
- Lead the creation of the dynamic ecosystem approach to deliver a strategy.
- Work with partners (media, creative, technology, platforms, Specialist Business Units) to curate how a brand should connect within culture .
- Lead the identification of the right audiences to address how to meet business goals, and guide the quantification of connection encounters holistically.
- Champion innovative, forward thinking activities that help brands create value with their audience.
- As a Director, you are responsible for designing the blueprint for cultural ideas to spread through communications planning excellence, integration and growth performance on the most successful retailer (that has an 'entertainment twist') in the world.
- User Experience.
- Public Relations and Content.
- These media professionals are responsible for curating how people connect and participate with brands through culturally rich ideas!