To own the strategy, communication and delivery of tactical results across all allocated accounts. Manage a team of Account Managers/Executives to deliver clients’ marketing objectives through effective Search tactics. Responsible for identifying and communicating key insights and opportunities whilst working with other channel ADs.
This requires a candidate that is able to clearly identify and communicate key insights, search industry opportunities and collaborate these with other channel teams.
This role requires strong client management skills, team management experience, analytical expertise, excellent communication skills, and the ability to be a mentor on all things PPC for all direct reports within the PPC team.
Reporting directly into the Head of PPC, we are looking for an Account Director looking to expand their client experience portfolio or an experienced Senior Account Manager looking to make their next move. They must be motivated & have a desire to be a leading figure within both the PPC team & the wider agency.
Account Director Responsibilities:
- Own the overall Search strategy across relevant assigned accounts including the overall responsibility and accountability for meeting clients’ KPI’s.
- Responsible for ensuring that all activity is optimised effectively to meet client targets, utilising relevant search management tools, analytics platforms and relevant ad serving technologies.
- Responsible for creating, developing and ensuring implementation of appropriate search strategies, testing/development roadmaps and innovation to improve paid search account performance
- Manage and support team members to effectively manage campaigns, troubleshoot problems and maximise performance.
- Manage and inspire team members to deliver effective results for clients.
- Lead all client meetings from PCA’s, Quarterly reviews, monthly performance
- Be the clients ‘go to’ person for all things strategy related
- Take ownership of briefs from strategy to delivery to ensure objectives are achieved
- Work with internal teams & departments to understand business impact, performance & target
- Work with the Head of PPC to ensure all accounts are resourced effectively and manage your teams resourcing needs on an on-going basis.
- Work with Head of PPC to forecast revenue from client base
- Support the relevant department lead where required by contributing to pitch materials and attending new business meetings where relevant.
- Work with Head of PPC where relevant to develop best-in-breed digital offering, training requirements, department improvements
- Ensure all client reporting is accurate, timely and drawing on the most relevant insights
- Take part in any agency knowledge-share sessions.