The principal elements of the role will be to lead a team of 6 paid search specialists and deliver performance according to client requirements and targets. Be responsible for search product/ service delivery and be the senior client contact for a roster of top tier accounts. Support the Head of Paid Search in the development of Search Marketing strategy for the key accounts, driving growth and maximising the clients’ business performance in search and ultimately responsible for team operations and team output.
Campaign Planning, Management & Optimisation
- Management of direct reports to effectively manage and optimise campaigns to deliver against client objectives and paid search targets.
- Ensure best practice set up and ongoing management of campaigns.
- Oversee optimisation of campaigns through utilisation of bid management tools to deliver on-going paid search performance.
- Complete and manage the forecast/ plan of monthly paid search budgets in-line with client objectives and targets.
- Assist the managers with development and planning of search marketing strategy.
- Work closely with other teams to enhance cross-channel integration and ensure consistent targets approach for clients.
- Independently manage personal development plans for all direct reports, ensuring SMART objectives are set.
- Develop search knowledge, tech knowledge and skill set of all direct reports.
- Drive the strategic development of the paid performance capabilities including qualifications, training and building expertise.
- Provide regular support and advice to help progress direct reports.
- Provide clear and defined roles and responsibilities for each position in your team.
- Ultimately responsible for all team operations.
- Develop, maintain and grow strong relationships with relevant senior clients through leading development plans, data strategy, reporting, and always-on performance management.
- Interpret performance reporting data for clients on a regular/ ad-hoc basis.
- Senior client facing role on presenting campaign strategy and overall business strategy as well as reporting key performance milestones to date
- In coordination with the Head of Paid Search, identify opportunities for organic growth across your client portfolio.