Our client is fully committed to supporting and developing your skills every step of the way in a fun environment.
In addition to a very competitive salary; there are a number of flexible benefits on offer from season ticket loans to health care assistance.
This is a truly exciting opportunity where every day present a different challenge & your time will produce endless possibilities for your future.
Leadership & Management
- Lead the delivery of PPC services in your team, ensuring a high quality of work that adheres to best practice and meets client expectations
- Ensure all finance, PO’s and budgets for all clients follow due process in the team
- Co-ordinate and delegate work amongst your team to ensure tasks are allocated effectively depending on skills and resource
- Set and manage expectations of your team to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage your direct reports, including their development and training needs
- Provide effective support to the Head of PPC and Head of Paid Media
- Be at the forefront of PPC by keeping up to date with industry news, new platforms and technologies
- Assist in the delivery of campaign work when necessary
- Help in preparation for and attend sales pitches as required
- Lead and build required key client communications and deliverables eg, campaign reviews and meetings
- Align strategy and ensure client needs are met with other teams including PPC teams, other channels, new business and client services
- Develop imaginative, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your clients
- Contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client’s business, how we work, and the industry we’re in; establish a presence in the agency.
- Be a trusted, knowledgeable source of information and developments in search marketing
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all key clients
- Share knowledge, new platforms and industry developments with key clients
- Grow revenue from your key clients by increasing their investment in PPC or introducing new channels