- 2+ years’ experience across in PPC, with exposure to display, and paid social channels in an agency environment
- Comfortable with creating, managing, and optimising paid search campaigns according to AdWords and Bing best practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment is a must
- A passion for digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail, effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and use judgment
- Experience motivating and leading others in the development, direction, and execution of marketing projects/campaigns
- Knowledge of specific digital marketing tactics such as display networks, demographic targeting, remarketing, mobiles / tablets, google shopping campaigns, etc.
- Ability to analyse and structure big data sets, excellent numerical skills, confident Excel user (pivot tables, charts, etc.)
- Good knowledge of online analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics) and understanding of onsite performance metrics
- Confident in managing campaign activity (such as setup, ad copy creation / recommendations, ongoing optimisations, budget management, reporting etc.)
- Understanding of tracking methodologies and techniques (e.g. GTM)
- Knowledge and understanding the value of third party tools (e.g. Marin, Doubleclick)
- GAP qualified