As the PPC Account Manager your role will revolve around liaising with your clients and you will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising client PPC campaigns assisting with monthly reporting and performance analysis.
The role is based in vibrant Farringdon, Central London.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research & writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure
- Research & create targeted keywords and write compelling ad text
- Manage & optimise client campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimisation
- Contribute to and execute strategic growth plans ensuring activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and producing accurate and timely reports in Excel and PowerPoint for internal and external stakeholders as per schedule or upon request (ad hoc)
- Acting as client liaison
- Responsible for managing clients’ budgets efficiently and ensuring clients’ targets are met
- Ensure that tracking is in place
- Attend client meetings
- Strong hands-on PPC experience (min 1 year), ideally in an agency environment
- Experienced with : Google AdWords, Google AdWords Editor & Bing Ads,
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Exceptional attention to detail & performance driven
- Good writing & verbal communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Immaculate English at native level
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
- Familiar with AdCenter & Yahoo Search Marketing will be a bonus.
- Adwords Certification
- CIM Accreditation