Our award winning global client is looking for an established PPC Account Manager to join their team of Creative Scientists to lead the way with the successful running of PPC campaigns for a portfolio of well-known brands.
The right person will be a confident leader with a limitless attitude, adaptable and ambitious. You will have the ability to truly understand the underlying problems faced by the client and solve them with creative insight and methodical rigour.
About the Role:
As part of a sociable team the PPC Account Manager’s objective is to ensure the smooth running of PPC campaigns for a number of exciting clients across industries such as travel, retail and finance.
You will lead and embrace the growth and development of activity aligned with the KPIs and best practice of the client.
You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of different accounts whilst helping developing the core proposition of the business and assist with the coaching & management of junior members of the team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of campaigns within budget, including account management and optimisation, reporting, achieving KPIs etc.
- Proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake and deliver monthly and quarterly account reviews with clients and key stakeholders
- Support paid search Account Executive and where necessary, the wider team
- Devise and implement short and long-term paid search roadmaps and execute tactics to grow activity across the PPC channel
- Responsible for producing detailed analysis of regular and bespoke client reports using engine and conversion data
- Assist in pitch preparation and possible pitch attendance
- Develop a close working relationship with search engines and technology suppliers
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends & Betas to then share with the wider team
- You will have a proven track record in paid search management in addition to managing at least £50,000/month paid search budget
- Exceptional knowledge of paid search campaign tools including 3rd party tracking (i.e. DoubleClick)
- Personable and comfortable in building client relationships with the ability to communicate & present complicated concepts simply and effectively
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills essential
- Solid numeracy and high level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts, advanced formulae
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload effectively in addition to being highly proactive with the ability to work independently