The PPC Account Manager will be responsible for the smooth running of PPC campaigns for a number of exciting clients. The role will include leading the growth and development of activity in-line with clients' KPIs whilst ensuring that best practice is observed at all times. The successful candidate will work across a range of different accounts, as well as help develop our core proposition and assist with training and managing junior members of the team.
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of campaigns within budget, including account management and optimisation, reporting, achieving KPIs etc.
- Proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support PPC Account executive
- Devise and implement short and long-term paid search roadmaps and execute tactics to grow activity across the PPC channel
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends & Betas to then share with the wider team
- Undertake and deliver monthly and quarterly account reviews with clients and key stakeholders.
- Proven track record in Paid Search management
- proven track record of managing at least £50k monthly PPC budgets
- Proven knowledge of PPC campaign tools including 3rd party tracking (i.e Doubleclick)
- Fluent in English - Both written and spoken
- Highly organised with the ability to priorities own workload effectively
- Strong numeracy and high level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts, advanced formulae.
- Personable and comfortable in building client relationships
- strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills essential
If you like the sound of this role and think you fit the bill then I would like to speak with you so do get in touch!
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SEO PPC PAY-PER-CLICK PAID SOCIAL DIGITAL MARKETING GOOGLE ADWORDS DISPLAY SEARCH KENSHOO GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODING HTML SOCIAL B2B B2C KEYWORD RESEARCH EXCEL CONTENT MARKETING CRM SEM CRO STRATEGY PROGRAMMATIC LONDON