They are a full-service agency that serves its clients on all things digital and has been continuously adding new clients to the agency´s portfolio that already includes big names in several industries.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of various cross-channel campaigns, with a focus on creation, optimization, analysing and reporting, as well as planning, strategy and budget management for one of their biggest clients.
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports for the client are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work hand in hand with the team and assume a principal role in the development of account/campaign strategies to enable future growth.
- Deliver regular reporting to clients according to the schedule. All reports are to be timely, accurate and insightful.
- Implement appropriate strategies to achieve the client’s KPI targets.
- Management of ad copy testing and optimisation.
- Management of keyword selection and optimisation strategy.
- Management of tracking and bid management through Marin.
- Independent & Critical Thinker
- 1 Minimum of 2 years experience within a PPC role. (Retail or Travel experience would be ideal).
- Strong analytical skills are essential; you must feel comfortable analysing raw data, identifying trends and drawing conclusions to present actionable recommendations.
- Important to have some experience using 3rd party bid management software on a day to day basis (preferably Marin).
- Fluency in English, and a second European language (French, German, Italian or Spanish) is highly desirable.