PPC Account Manager - Technical
|Salary:||Up to £37k|
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2569|
Our client is based in a beautiful new office less than 5 minutes from Vauxhall station.
With a strong emphasis on company culture you can expect a great work life balance! You will be joining a flourishing team with a commitment to excellence and a conscientious approach to managing client performance.
As the PPC Account Manager you will play a key role in the day-to-day management and optimisation of Paid Search, Social, Video (YouTube) and Display (GDN) campaigns - to drive performance and meet targets.
You will have strong knowledge across Paid Search and know how to get the most out of key platforms (Google/Bing Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.)
Working alongside the wider team, you’ll play an integral part of a highly productive, effective and data driven team.
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Paid Search campaigns.
• Audit and expand keyword and negative libraries across all markets.
• Develop and analyse ad copy/landing page tests.
• Ensure that you carry out keyword research and manage all bid management for a range of clients.
• Perform quality assurance and control checks on all client's campaigns to make sure that they are running to optimum performance.
• Working alongside a team of executives leading them and ensuring all tasks are completed.
Requirements & Experience:
• At least 2 years’ PPC experience in an Agency.
• Strong Paid Search knowledge in direct response.
• Experience in the finance/gambling sectors are desirable.
• Highly analytical and comfortable with raw data.
• Strong communication skills.
• 1+ years’ Line-management of Senior/Account Executives.
• Excellent attention to Detail
• Demonstrable experience of client accounts.
• High level Excel proficiency
• Time management and problem-solving skills
Benefits/The fun bits:
• Competitive salary
• Early finish on Fridays (4.30pm)
• Onsite gym
• Roof terrace with Bar
• Annual Bonus Scheme
• Beer fridge on Fridays
• Team nights out
• Fast career progression
• Pension scheme
• Work laptop
• Occasional in-office breakfasts and restaurant lunches. Flexi-time 9 – 5.30pm but is flexible within an hour (so if you start at 8.30am, you can leave at 5pm or 9.30am – 6pm)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's