The company are well known for having high retention rates and enviable career development options, you will be constantly encouraged to gain exposure in your desired fields and they will allow you to move into different areas of the business if you are looking to change.
Main responsibilities include:
- Conducting end-to-end research tasks throughout the onboarding process.
- Setting up high-impact PPC campaigns.
- Optimising PPC campaigns and making recommendations for performance improvement.
- Managing large budgets.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in the Search industry on a daily basis.
- Carrying out market and competitor research and analysis regularly to inform/amend strategy
- Devising content marketing plans and executing content strategies
- Measurement and analysis using various analytics software
- Liaising with the technical departments (internal/external) ensuring SEO recommendations are implemented
- Developing and maintaining client relationships together with Account Managers to grow the accounts
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- A passion for Search Marketing
- Experience gained in a Search or Media Agency, or Client-Side as part of a Search team.
- Degree level or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in Paid Search or Social
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in using Google Analytics
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Being reliable, dedicated and work to task
- Experienced in dealing with clients and agencies
- Marketing degree
- European language skill(s) are extremely advantageous
- Understanding of web development
- Google AdWords API experience