Role & responsibilities
From a Strategy and Creation perspective, you will be required to:
- Create and set up new paid media campaigns for clients and partners.
- Support the PMM/PD in the development of the Paid Media strategy.
- Research and analyse new market trends and seasonality fluctuations and apply learning’s to the campaign(s).
- Keep a tight grip on the market and competitor analysis to discover new opportunities and implement relevant changes.
- Keyword research - To think laterally and creatively to produce keywords for campaigns.
- Ad creation: create compelling ads for clients considering tone and brand.
- Analyse and use conversion tracking data to further optimise and develop campaigns.
- Prepare analysis for client monthly and quarterly review meetings.
- Ensure basic optimisation practices, i.e Search Query Reports (SQR’s) and Budget Health Checks are being carried out.
- A/B Testing - test ad copy, match types and landing pages, analysing results and recommend campaign changes and developments.
- A/B Testing - analyse results for AB test and recommend campaign changes and updates.
- Ensure day-to-day operations are aligned with campaign strategies and commercial goals.
- Ensure work is prioritised and implemented based on agreed deadlines.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Intermediate Excel knowledge and skills
- Previous experience in a similar role (Agency or client-side)
- You will be a smart, motivated and results driven analytical individual
- You will have strong organisation and excellent copywriting skills
- You will have the ability to multitask and work well with a team, as well as being able to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine
- Excellent attention to detail, especially when employing individual processes and procedures
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone, able to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Brilliant networking skills, confidently develops new relationships, connects people
- Creative and strategic thinking to identify opportunities and challenge the status quo