The individual will be expected to use their own initiative to manage and coordinate a team of channel specialists delivering campaigns across global Paid Search platforms. You will be expected to champion the best practice approach to delivering campaigns, multi market strategy coordination and communication. You will be a leader, leading by example, creating an environment where all members of the team have an opportunity to fulfil their potential and deliver exceptional work for their clients.
Developing our product
Work with the Client Director Search to:
- Develop roadmaps for the Paid Search product, to differentiate and future proof our product
- Establish a relationship with all key partners (Google, Bing, operational tools.) and develop progressive working relations.
- Create a consistent, challenging, but exciting recruitment experience for candidates that allows us to find and secure the best talent in the market
- Surface and share great work from the team
- Collate case studies of great work
- Enter all industry awards
- Contribute to key industry events
- Build and maintain relationships with Client Leads, offering strategic guidance to help grow the business and strengthen the relationship
- Maintain a positive attitude towards all areas of our work and looking for opportunities and solutions from challenges
- Establish a relationship with key senior clients, through QBRs/proactive projects
- Provide direct support and feedback to your Account Director(s) to develop their talents.
- Create development plans for all direct reports
- Ensure a consistent, welcoming onboarding experience for all new starters
- In partnership with Client Teams and Account Director(s), lead the strategic conversation for clients
- Work with the Account Director(s) and clients to create and maintain account roadmaps for every client, covering testing, innovation, growth and other elements
- Identify and activate the right technology, where required
- Ensure reporting is focused on actionable insight
- Deliver a consistent, best-in-class approach to Paid Search, rooted in the Best Practice Framework and raise any barriers to this to leadership