You will be tasked in leading a team of 6 paid search specialists and delivering performance according to client requirements and targets. You will be supporting the Head of Paid Search in the development of Search Marketing strategy for the key accounts, driving growth and maximising clients’ business performance in search.
- Management of direct reports to effectively manage and optimise campaigns to deliver against client objectives and paid search targets.
- Ensure best practice set up and ongoing management of campaigns.
- Oversee optimisation of campaigns through utilisation of bid management tools to deliver on-going paid search performance.
- Complete and manage the forecast/ plan of monthly paid search budgets in-line with client objectives and targets.
- Independently manage personal development plans for all direct reports, ensuring SMART objectives are set.
- Provide regular support and advice to help progress direct reports.
- Provide clear and defined roles and responsibilities for each position in your team.
- Ultimately responsible for all team operations.
- Develop, maintain and grow strong relationships with relevant senior clients through leading development plans, data strategy, reporting, and always-on performance management.
- Interpret performance reporting data for clients on a regular/ ad-hoc basis.
- Senior client facing role on presenting campaign strategy and overall business strategy as well as reporting key performance milestones to date
- In coordination with the Head of Paid Search, identify opportunities for organic growth across your client portfolio.
- 4-5 years+ experience within a Paid Search remit, at a strategic level, ideally within a media agency environment.
- Management experience is essential.
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge/experience of paid search implementation and strategy.
- Must be able to communicate well, interpret search marketing to clients and manage client expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools and latest technologies.
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
- Passion for, and a wide understanding of, all aspects of digital media.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise work load across your team.