My client is a top media agency and they are looking for an experienced Director with a proven record of accomplishment in Search & biddable channels, client handling, relevant exposure across other digital channels and a strong interest in the biddable landscape.
- Strong commercial mind-set, leading on delivery of services in line with client objectives, service level agreements and terms of business.
- Ensure communications are tailored to the audience & requirements of the brief.
- Build strong & collaborative client relationship, thought leadership.
- Ensure all meeting outcomes are reported & delivered against by team.
- Shape & inform client strategy & client services.
- Constantly feedback to line manager & wider account team relating to client developments, opportunities and pressures.
- Take your career management seriously, prepare for performance reviews and attend training.
- Have an ability to be highly motivated, numerate, and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results.
- Responsibility for team of 4 people (2 Planner/Buyers, 2 Executives), which includes ensuring clear KPIs and delivery against targets.
- Clear split of role & responsibilities, awareness of team’s tasks & deliverables.
- Ensure training for team based on their level and identify their strengths & weaknesses for their further career development in areas such as:
- Delivering accurate analysis of the Search campaigns
- Delivering campaigns across different channels & markets
- Planning and forecasting of schedules.
- Implementing testing into Search campaign
- Producing results and competitive analysis
- Experience running AMS (Amazon Search) and other biddable channels
- Advanced competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Team player, can-do attitude, enthusiastic
- Show ambition to take ownership of challenges
- Communicates with authority and gravitas
- Google Advanced (GAP)
- Search Ads 360 (Formerly: DoubleClick Search)
- Google Shopping
- SEM Rush/ Hitwise experience
- Site analytics (preferably Omniture/Adobe)
- Google Analytics