The PPC Platform Director will be responsible for translating digital strategy into action plans to deliver best in market, data-driven and effective PPC campaigns. You will work closely with the PPC Manager & Executive to ensure the team is focused on the numbers, and that gold standard account set-up and optimization is happening at all times.
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day client management, leading the response to briefs, strategy, and planning, while effectively managing the PPC team to deliver best-in-class results. It is important that this person is comfortable to lead in client meetings, and can build solid relationships with the clients.
As the industry leaders in their space, you will gain exposure to econometric modelling, implementation of bespoke planning tools.
The PPC Director will be supported by a very capable Account Manager and Executive, and will share responsibility for their ongoing personal development.
What are some attributes that would be suited for this role?
- Keen interest in PPC and Digital industry
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Proactive desire to learn
- Lead the client in their understanding of optimal PPC planning principles and methods.
- Key day-to-day and first point of contact point for clients of equivalent level regarding PPC campaigns whether activity is in planning, live or post campaign.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client industry sector, the competitors within that sector and the general industry environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the media and technology developments that influence our client’s business.
- Understand and proactively manage short, medium and long term business objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Advanced excel skills. Must know how to use Vlookups, Pivot Tables, and web queries.
- A solid background in paid search is essential, with extensive activation experience being at the core of this.
- You will be confident in developing PPC strategies with scale and budget across Google & Bing.
- Proficient use of search technology & bid management tools. Such as DoubleClick Search, Marin, Kenshoo, etc
- Google & Bing certification qualified
- High level of numeracy.
- Relevant / transferable client management experience