Working with paid media marketing team planning, implementing and tracking paid search and display campaigns for a range of websites across a varied client portfolio with a view to generating targeted traffic and increasing conversions.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
The company's online marketing products drive new traffic to their clients’ websites increasing the business and ROI. This is an exciting opportunity to join their team with enormous potential to further develop our PPC proposition.
- You will manage a portfolio of clients paid search campaigns across multiple networks, however primarily Google and Bing
- Client handover calls with the client and sales to discuss and plan campaigns
- Setup, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy
- Cost estimate and budget management
- Ad Copy writing and testing
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports have monthly progress calls with clients
- Analyse CPC campaign performance and recommend next steps
- You will be responsible for; and targeted on the success of these PPC campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
- You will work closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure we deliver consistently across the board
- You will likely have basic to intermediate knowledge of the search engine marketing industry
- You will ideally have a demonstrable experience in a PPC role gained from a search agency or in-house position
- You will be organised, determined and persistent
- As well having excellent written and verbal communication skills you will have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
- Some knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS would also be desirable.
- You will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind, almost a mathematician
- Strong knowledge of Excel is essential