What will the day-to-day look like?
- PPC Account Management including campaign planning and setup for a variety of clients
- Continual optimisation according to client brief and best practice guidelines
- Keyword research, ad copy test, bid management and competitor analysis
- Additional involvement in paid social media and display advertising
- Working with the development team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Account management, administration, forecasting and budgeting
- Working closely with Search Manager and other departments to ensure paid search activity falls in line as part of an integrated marketing strategy for our clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends
- At least 1 year experience working in PPC with a track record in driving successful PPC Campaigns
- Google Adwords and Analytics experience
- Adwords certification
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- The ability to manipulate data and measure performance of campaigns
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- A strong passion for Digital and Search Marketing
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Modern and friendly hi-tech offices with games room, dining area, etc.
- Regular Social events
- Comprehensive training plan
- Opportunity for career development
If you feel you have the skills needed for this role then I am keen to speak with you so do get in touch!
PPC SEO SOCIAL MEDIA PAID SEARCH PAID SOCIAL ORGANIC DIGITAL MARKETING B2B CLIENT FACING MS EXCEL GOOGLE ADWORDS GOOGLE ANALYTICS DISPLAY PROGRAMMATIC B2C PPC LONDON