This role is for someone who is fluent in Italian as you will be working in the Italian market.
Role and Responsibilities
Strategy and Creation
- To have an understanding of market trends and seasonality fluctuations and apply learnings to the campaign(s).
- To have an understanding of client(s) demographic profiles and apply to campaign developments and optimisations.
- Support the Paid Media Analyst in the strategy development
- Keyword research - To think laterally and creatively to produce keywords for campaigns.
- Ad creation: create compelling ads for clients considering tone and brand.
- Build URL's including adding tracking parameters.
- Add all relevant Ad Extensions to campaigns.
- Upload new campaigns and all relevant changes moving forward i.e. keywords, ad copy, URL's etc.
- Carry out basic optimisation practices in the daily check including Search Query Reports (SQR’s) and Budget Health Checks.
- Analyse and use conversion tracking data to further optimise and develop campaigns.
- Support A/B Tests.
- Ensure day-to-day operations are aligned with campaign strategies and commercial goal.
- Completes timesheets accurately and on time, and uses HR Toolkit to report own absence and holiday.
- Expected to understand the client’s brand as part of the brand immersion process.
- Have full transparency of daily client communication via a group client email address.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Intermediate Excel knowledge and skills
- Some previous experience in online marketing is beneficial but not essential
- You will be a smart, motivated and results-driven analytical individual.
- You will have strong organisational and excellent copywriting skills.
- You will have the ability to multi-task and work well with a team.
- You must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine.
- Excellent attention to detail, especially when employing individual processes and procedures.
- You must be a strong communicator.
- You should have a team-focused approach.