Working across a portfolio of clients ranging from insurance verticals, charity focused, one of the UK’s largest opticians sites and food industry client.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day running of clients PPC campaigns from keyword research and ad copy creation to running daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as actively optimizing accounts to meet target KPI’s.
Attention to detail, excellent time management, strong reporting and data analysis skills are essential for this role.
Experience using Marin or Doubleclick Search will be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided. Career progression and training opportunities available to the right candidate.
- Responsible for building new and expanding any current PPC activity
- Daily account optimization to improve account performance - including but not limited to keyword research, ad copy creation/optimization,
- Reporting and analysis of any campaigns
- Monitor campaign budgets, and optimize accounts to meet key KPI’s and targets.
- Supporting the Account Manager with in depth reporting and analysis on campaigns for weekly, monthly or quarterly reviews
- Use bid management platforms to drive account efficiencies where relevant
- 6 months experience in PPC
- Google AdWords Certification
- Proficient in setting up (includes full keyword research and ad copy creation), managing and optimizing campaigns across the major advertising platforms e.g. Google AdWords and Bing
- Experience in optimizing accounts to meet specific goals - e.g. revenue and ROAS targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
- Good communication and writing skills