Conveniently based in Vauxhall you will be joining a group of skilled professionals who are focused on delivering their clients a top class service through technology, mathematics, industry expertise and great marketing!
This agency values company culture and they pride themselves in ensuring that everyone feels a part of something truly progressive.
About the Role!
- You will play a key role in the day-to-day management and optimisation of Paid Search, Social, Video (YouTube) and Display (GDN) campaigns - to drive performance in line with client and agency targets.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in Paid Search campaigns.
- Audit and expand keyword and negative libraries across all markets.
- Develop and analyse ad copy/landing page tests.
- Ensure that you carry out keyword research and manage all bid management for a range of clients.
- Perform quality assurance and control checks on all client's campaigns to make sure that they are running to optimum performance.
- At least 0-12 months’ PPC experience in an Agency.
- Strong Paid Search knowledge in direct response.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with raw data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to Detail
- Demonstrable experience of client accounts.
- High level Excel proficiency
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary
- Early finish on Fridays (4.30pm)
- Onsite gym
- Central Location
- Roof terrace with Bar
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Annual Pay Review
- Beer fridge on Fridays
- Team nights out
- Fast career progression
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop
- Occasional in-office breakfasts and restaurant lunches. Flexi-time 9 – 5.30pm but is flexible within an hour (so if you start at 8.30am, you can leave at 5pm or 9.30am – 6pm)