As Global Search Strategy Manager, you will be part of a dedicated strategy and innovation team, working with the Global Strategy Director to develop media strategies for Brand Experience Toolkits (BETs). As well as work with the local markets to guide local implementation and share best practice and learning. You will leverage search data and insight to inform and enrich global media strategies and ensure that they reflect the most relevant strategies across the holistic search landscape, including Paid, Natural and e-Commerce search platforms.
The Role –
- Key day to day search strategy interface for one of their biggest clients and Media Teams as well as relevant agency partners.
- Support the Global Strategy Director in the development of global communication strategies.
- Work in collaboration with local markets to inform search development and local media implementation.
- Build relationships with local market search leads to ensure that global strategy imperatives are implemented and actioned on a local level, and report successes/barriers back to central stakeholders.
- Working with specialist functions within the agency, especially the Paid Search and SEO specialists, to create compelling audience and channel insights.
- Accelerate knowledge of the agency, including the skills and services available and the key people who delivery those services, across the wider client’s Central Team, the regional/local Centers of Excellence and the agencies network.
- Develop knowledge of, and implement applicable search insight and planning tools, including their proprietary tools, syndicated services and publicly available data.
The Candidate –
- Have a strong knowledge and understanding of search, and how it plays a part in the overall digital/media mix.
- An understanding of search measurement capabilities across brand and performance implementation.
- Up to date knowledge of search platforms, technology providers, and other suppliers which the agency or their clients can partner with.
- Excellence in communication, presentation and team building.
- Demonstrable local application of global search strategies.
- Second language is preferred.