As Junior Account Manager you will be responsible for driving the strategy and overseeing the day-to-day management of paid search, social and other biddable media campaigns for a number of high profile clients across numerous verticals. Full training will be provided and a meritocratic structured career path progression is offered with promotion to Account Manager usually within 6 months.
- Effectively understand the brief and your clients' goals.
- Use the bespoke platform (and search engine platforms) to perform daily analysis, campaign expansion, budget management, ongoing testing and relevant optimisations.
- Hitting client KPIs by optimising campaigns across digital channels.
- Exceed client ROI and service expectations.
- Create concise periodical reporting for clients.
- Build a long-term strategic plan and test new strategies.
- Organise and conduct regular client meetings, performance reviews and provide strategic recommendations.
- Upselling the products and services where appropriate.
- Native level fluency in Dutch.
- Relevant internships or experience is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills).
- Clear understanding of paid search, e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Relevant university education (ideally Maths, Economics & Marketing).
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- You like maths/data crunching and happy to be working in Excel (A LOT).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Pro-active team player and able to work autonomously.
- Highly organized and methodical work habits.
- Desire to build a career as an expert in paid search.
- Prepared to put some extra hours in when we are busy or your clients need it.