My client is a digital agency based in the heart of London and they are currently seeking a Native French Speaker (fluent English required) to work in their award winning PPC team.
Are you hard working, analytical, comfortable with numbers, like day to day challenges and interested in building a career in paid search at the top of industry?
The position would be working within their London Media Buying team of 15 account managers (Paid Search, Paid Social, Performance Display and Native Ads). The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for driving the strategy and overseeing the day-to-day management of pay-per-click campaigns of a number of high profile clients across numerous verticals. Full training will be provided and a meritocratic structured career path progression is offered.
- Use the client's bid/campaign management platform (and search engine platforms) to perform daily analysis, expansion and optimisations
- Effectively understand a brief/strategy, compile a plan and implementation of strategies for given KPI targets
- Monitoring campaign results and identifying potential issues and addressing them accordingly
- Advanced optimization skills – ability to quickly identify areas for improvement and opportunities
- Hitting & exceeding client expectations and KPIs
- Plan and test new ideas/strategies methodically and present results back to client
- Efficient budget management
- Grow to be the primary point of contact for daily client needs and complete end-to-end client management
- Organizing and conducting regular client meetings & reviews, as well as regular search engine rep meetings (Google, Yahoo:Bing etc…)
- Create concise weekly reports for clients demonstrating insights and learning
- Provide regular updates on overall findings/improvements concisely
- Native language requirements for the specific role (2nd languages a plus)
- Relevant internships/experience a plus
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- You like maths/data crunching and happy to be working in excel a lot
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (excellent excel and power point skills)
- Pro-active team player able to work individually and as part of a team
- Desire to build a career in paid search/digital marketing