The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the performance space & solid experience with transforming digital strategies into compelling data inspired PPC campaigns.
With focus on demand-led activity across B2C & B2B you will be responsible for the day to day account management, working on the response to briefs, strategy, and planning, building on solid working relationships all round whilst effectively delivering outstanding results.
- A keen interest in PPC and Digital industry
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Proactive desire to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced excel skills. Must know how to use Vlookups, Pivot Tables, and web queries.
- A solid background in paid search is essential, with extensive activation experience being at the core of this.
- Google & Bing certification qualified - You will be confident in developing PPC strategies with scale and budget across Google & Bing.
- Proficient use of search technology & bid management tools. Such as DoubleClick Search, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
- Relevant / transferable client management experience
- Good understanding of:
- Best in class planning principles and methods
- Analytical methods and tools
- Media research tools and techniques
- Key performance media channels
- Workflow management and prioritisation.
- You will work closely with the PPC Director & Executive to ensure the team is focused on the numbers and that account set-up and optimization is happening at all times.
- Lead and line manage PPC Executive, ensuring they deliver work on time and to a high standard that is aligned to the clients’ PPC strategy.
- Quality control check and take full ownership of the output of your Executive/s, setting objectives for your PPC Executive, reviewing and providing feedback regularly
- Ensure every brief you receive has a clear set of measurable outcomes and that all parties (client, client teams and your specialist team) are agreed on these outcomes / KPI’s
- You will work with the Digital Director and Executive to ensure every account has an insight driven clear and achievable 30/60/90 day optimisation schedule. It will be imperative that the client is aware of this plan and the outcomes it will deliver
- You will need to have an excellent working knowledge of industry tools and systems (e.g. DFA, Google Adwords) and must ensure that your executives are using them correctly to monitor performance.
- You will need to manage the delivery of weekly/fortnightly/monthly reports and ensure that they contain insightful commentary on performance, key optimisations and recommended next steps