A number of PPC Manager opportunities have exclusively arose with our client to come on board to manage their new accounts across (but not limited to) retail and ecommerce sectors.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a thorough PPC role and is looking to progress in their PPC career.
You will have a strong grasp of the performance space as you will be responsible for translating digital strategy into action plans to deliver best in market, data-driven and effective PPC campaigns.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work across variety of PPC campaigns – focusing on demand-led activity across B2C & B2B sectors.
What are some attributes that would be suited for this role?
- Keen interest in PPC and Digital industry.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Team player.
- Proactive desire to learn
- Help lead the client in their understanding of optimal PPC planning principles and methods.
- You will work with your PPC Director and Digital Business Director to produce and at times present strategy and rationales, media plans, projections, and results to clients.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the client industry sector, the competitors within that sector and the general industry environment.
- You will be responsible for liaising with the appropriate clients with regards to: search performance, optimisation plans, testing schedules, competitor analysis and industry news.
- Deliver excellence in client service overall.
- Lead and line manage PPC Executive, ensuring they deliver work on time and to a high standard that is aligned to the clients’ PPC strategy
- Responsible for the training and development of your executive with support from your Specialist Lead, setting objectives for your PPC Executive, reviewing and providing feedback regularly
- Quality control check and take full ownership of the output of your Executive/s
- Ensure all members of the team are adequately qualified: Google Adwords, Bing, DoubleClick Search
- You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding any agreed targets. Each week you will review, with your specialist team, performance against targets and adjust optimisation activities accordingly.
- You will work with the Digital Director and Executive to ensure every account has an insight driven clear and achievable 30/60/90 day optimisation schedule. It will be imperative that the client is aware of this plan and the outcomes it will deliver.
- Each week you will review, with your specialist team, performance against targets and adjust optimisation activities accordingly.
- Every month and quarter you will work with your executive and the PPC Director to review and amend the 30/60/90 day optimisation schedules for your clients which will deliver quantifiable outcomes.
- You will need to have an excellent working knowledge of industry tools and systems (e.g. DFA, Google Adwords, Marin) and must ensure that your executives are using them correctly to monitor performance and conduct daily checks to confirm budget pacing is as planned and that activity is serving correctly.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Advanced excel skills. Must know how to use Vlookups, Pivot Tables, and web queries.
- A solid background in paid search is essential, with extensive activation experience being at the core of this.
- You will be confident in developing PPC strategies with scale and budget across Google & Bing.
- Proficient use of search technology & bid management tools. Such as DoubleClick Search, Marin, Kenshoo, etc .
- Relevant / transferable client management experience.
- Solid experience working on media planning and campaigns.
- Workflow management and prioritisation.
- Sound financial awareness, including processes and budget control.