Their focus is growth (personal, business and client) and they are committed to transparency, hard work, being pioneers and having a bit of fun along the way. They offer ongoing training, fast track career progression, regular salary reviews, performance bonuses & extra holiday days, weekly team breakfasts and regular team building away days.
Are you hard working, analytical, highly comfortable with numbers, like day to day challenges and interested in building a career in paid search at the top of the industry? If your answer is yes to these questions, they have the ideal role for you!
As Junior Account Manager you will be responsible for driving the strategy and overseeing the day-to-day management of paid search, social and other biddable media campaigns for a number of high profile clients across numerous verticals. Full training will be provided and a meritocratic structured career path progression is offered with promotion to Advanced Account Manager usually within 6 months.
- Effectively understand our brief and your clients' goals.
- Use the platform (and search engine platforms) to perform daily analysis, campaign expansion, budget management, ongoing testing and relevant optimisations.
- Hitting client KPIs by optimising campaigns across digital channels.
- Exceed client ROI and service expectations.
- Create concise periodical reporting for clients.
- Build a long-term strategic plan and test new strategies.
- Organise and conduct regular client meetings, performance reviews and provide strategic recommendations.
- Relevant internships or experience is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills).
- Clear understanding of paid search, e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Relevant university education (ideally Maths, Economics & Marketing).
- Quick learner with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- You like maths/data crunching and happy to be working in Excel (A LOT).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Pro-active team player and able to work autonomously.
- Highly organized and methodical work habits.
- Desire to build a career as an expert in paid search.