As PPC Manager you will be looking after the paid search strategy for a leading travel client. You will need to have deep in depth paid search knowledge as you will be devising, planning and executing the campaigns.
You will have exceptional communication skills, liaising with clients and colleagues to produce the best results from your paid search campaigns. You will also have an incredible support network, receiving direction from your senior colleagues to exceptional loyalty from your executives.
- Working with a leading travel client.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of campaigns within budget, including account management and optimisation, reporting, achieving KPIs etc.
- Proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake and deliver monthly and quarterly account reviews with clients and key stakeholders
- Devise and implement short and long-term paid search roadmaps and execute tactics to grow activity across the PPC channel
- Responsible for producing detailed analysis of regular and bespoke client reports using engine and conversion data.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a PPC role.
- Clear and confident communication skills who can work as part of a team.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills are also essential as well as excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Confidence when planning and delivering a pitch.
- A strong interest in paid search marketing and the wider media industry
- Google Ads and Analytics expertise is essential.
- It is essential that applicants keep up to date with the latest industry news, developments and best practices.