Reporting directly to the Paid Media Strategy Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating, developing and implementing successful paid advertising strategies, to produce results driven campaigns for a portfolio of clients. You will also be working closely alongside Content and SEO Managers to ensure the best results for their loyal and incredible clients.
Key responsibilities -
- Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google, Display, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Independently managing and leading high value client campaigns whilst demonstrating proactive account management to drive client satisfaction.
- Reporting on paid advertising activity for clients and proactively working towards achieving client goals and targets within PPC campaigns.
- Managing budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- Continuously increasing knowledge of all digital channels, particularly PPC, in order to integrate innovations and developments into client campaigns to ensure they are future proof.
- Sharing knowledge with internal teams in a collaborative and lively environment.
- Identifying new business and up-sell opportunities and working with the PPC Strategy Lead on proposals for clients.
- Working collaboratively with the Client Services Team and helping communicate PPC concepts and recommendations to clients.
- Ensuring internal systems and processes are adhered to and kept up to date.
- 2 years’ experience leading and developing PPC campaigns, preferably in an agency environment.
- An understanding of automated bidding solutions and custom AdWords scripts.
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines.
- Substantial experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools.
- Experience in independently managing client campaigns and relationships.
- Solid understanding of paid search best practice and working knowledge and/or strong interest in other media channels especially SEO and Social Media.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Workplace pension scheme for all eligible employees
- Childcare vouchers
- One day’s paid leave on or around your birthday
- Occasional SkiveBar (finished an hour early, most often pre Bank Holiday weekends)
- £500 recruitment rewards referral scheme
- Free fruit every week, free beer on Friday afternoons and free sight test
- Cycle to work scheme
- Seasonal & themed parties
- Local bar and shop corporate discounts