PPC Manager is responsible for the team and paid performance output to clients, including analysis, strategy, campaign implementation, optimisation, delivery and evaluation across paid search, affiliate and lead generation campaigns.
You will be an experienced search marketer, you will be required to oversee the day to day operations to ensure the effective running of and performance of campaigns. You will be a senior point of contact for clients providing the strategic direction and operational guidance needed to drive performance improvements for their business.
- Proven experience of paid search working in a fast-paced agency environment with enterprise level clients
- Google AdWords qualified
- An strong understanding of and experience with analytics platforms
- An strong understanding of and experience with bid management platforms
- Experience of utilising a variety of competitor tools e.g. Google Trends, Hitwise, Adgooroo, Adthena etc.
- The ability to translate complex performance marketing strategies and lingo into simple explanations and propositions for clients
- A self-starter who will proactively seek out opportunities and strive for betterment of self, product and proposition
- Strong organisation and project management capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to deliver confident and structured presentations
- Passion for and wide understanding of all aspects of digital media
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel
- Management experience is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve what we do
- Someone who can make things happen and likes to be accountable
- Someone with a strong voice and positive attitude who will help build a passionate culture in our team.