Responsibilities & Key Skills
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new ad groups and campaigns, writing new ad copy, Running A/B tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Take ownership of advanced AdWords products and optimisation techniques, such as bid modifiers (location, behaviour, device), ad extensions, new products, betas
- Make the most of using DoubleClick Search and any other tech platform
- Running paid YouTube campaigns including Trueview, bumper and discovery ad formats and optimising performance over time
- Opportunity analysis – identifying restrictions on existing activity.
- Work with the Paid Search Director on the planning and forecasting for the next quarter/year
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, media buying and planning, analytics, web dev, planning etc.
- Feeding into the creative teams on video asset performance
- Look after tracking and reporting, ensuring on-site tracking and bid management tech solutions are working well.
- Monthly reporting via Excel, DS3 and a web based Google report
- Dig into data and analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, DoubleClick Search, DCM, Google Analytics and others) to identify trends and opportunities to improve the account.
- Mentoring new starters in the company by building training programmes and supporting with their development
- Provide regular assistance and support to other members of the search teams in the other markets.
- Occasionally getting involved in executing paid social campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with changes in the online marketing and search landscape, including tool recommendations, strategies, industry news, etc.
- 2+ years hands on experience in Paid Search, ideally in an agency role
- Solid experience in using bid management platforms (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, IgnitionOne etc.) and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- A solid understanding of the integrated Digital mix such as Display, SEO, Social and their benefits to PPC
- Degree or a higher education qualification
- AdWords certification