- Responsibility for achieving KPIs for a number of EMEA paid search accounts, across the web and app stores.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day operations and growth of your accounts.
- To be the main point of contact for the relevant local marketing managers, for all things paid search, and communicate results on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Collaboration with the Display, Paid Social & Video, Websites, Marketing Technology, Marketing Data Science, Web Analytics, CRM and SEO teams, to ensure campaigns are run in synchronization and to ensure paid search data is accurate.
- Extensive use of AdWords and Bing Ads, and experienced in managing multi-market campaigns.
- Proficient in using at least one 3rd party paid search bid management platform.
- Presenting results and/or strategy to senior stakeholders, analytical and a head for number.
- The creation and implementation of AdWords scripts.
- The activation and optimisation of app store paid search campaigns.
- Experience working in the finance vertical.
- AdWords certification
- Maths, computer science or physics degree
Being in the digital marketing team in a digital company means being instrumental to the growth of the firm and being able to quantify the impact your work delivers. It requires good analytical skills, a touch of creativity, the ability to think strategically and, most of all, a passion for driving performance.
High performing teams are successful also thanks to the good relationships between team members. The right person for the role will be highly talented but also approachable, friendly and a good fit with the rest of the team.