The PPC Manager is responsible for the strategy and efficient day to day management of the accounts, focusing on driving Qualified Leads.
Explores opportunities and facilitates campaigns through all available marketing channels (e.g. PPC, display, Facebook, YouTube) with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives.
Working closely with the Managing Director and Head of Performance Marketing to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
- Mastering the methodologies, required to deliver efficient digital marketing campaigns.
- Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analysing competitors, and a big focus on lean testing.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed growth-driven KPIs.
- Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC campaigns (particularly Google Analytics and DoubleClick Search).
- 4 years’ experience in PPC / Performance Marketing.
- Google Advertising Fundamentals Exam
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- Numerate and articulate.
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.