The London office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career. The clients that you will work on will include fashion, retail and tech.
As a PPC Manager your role will be to work across multiple clients websites, responsible for setting up and managing paid search campaigns for some UK’s leading brands. Naturally we want someone who is a forward-thinking individual, ambitious, great with numbers and has the ambition and drive to take this fantastic opportunity and continue to build a first class digital career.
- At least 1.5 - 2 years’ experience working in a paid search environment, managing large-scale, complex, results-driven projects with significant budgets.
- Working knowledge across multiple biddable media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Retargeting.
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital – keeping abreast of key industry trends and a hunger for innovation.
- Meticulous attention to detail.