Responsibilities & Key Skills
- Campaign Management
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new ad groups and campaigns, writing new ad copy, Running A/B tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Take ownership of advanced AdWords products and optimisation techniques, such as bid modifiers (location, behaviour, device), ad extensions, new products, betas
- Running paid YouTube campaigns including Trueview, bumper and discovery ad formats and optimising performance over time
- Opportunity analysis – identifying restrictions on existing activity.
- Work with the Paid Search Director on the planning and forecasting for the next quarter/year
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, media buying and planning, analytics, web dev, planning etc.
- Feeding into the creative teams on video asset performance
- Technology / Reporting
- Look after tracking and reporting, ensuring on-site tracking and bid management tech solutions are working well.
- Monthly reporting via Excel, DS3 and a web based Google report
- Dig into data and analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, DoubleClick Search, DCM, Google Analytics and others) to identify trends and opportunities to improve the account.
- Supporting the Paid Search Director in the management of the other 20 European markets
- Mentoring new starters in the company and providing training where needed
- Occasionally provide assistance and support to other members of the search teams in the other markets.
- Occasionally getting involved in executing paid social campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with changes in the online marketing and search landscape, including tool recommendations, strategies, industry news, etc.