The PPC Manager will be passionate about all things digital, lucky enough to be working in an office which offers state of the art working environment and facilities. As a PPC Manager your role will be to work across multiple client’s websites, responsible for setting up and managing paid search campaigns for some UK’s leading brands. You will be a forward-thinking individual, ambitious, great with numbers and has the ambition and drive to take this fantastic opportunity and continue to build a first class digital career.
The Role –
- Building new campaigns in AdWords and Yahoo!Bing Network.
- Creating campaign and account builds and restructures.
- Create compelling ad copy.
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance.
- Making recommendations on improving client performance.
The Candidate –
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a paid search environment, managing large-scale, complex, results-driven projects with significant budgets.
- Working knowledge across multiple biddable media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Retargeting.
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital – keeping abreast of key industry trends and a hunger for innovation.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Preferably within an agency environment.
The Benefits –
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity apply today!