An amazing opportunity to work as a Lead PPC Manager in an ambitious and fast-growing agency based in Manchester, offering a competitive salary, incredible career path and a fun and fast-paced working environment. The agency is well known for its impeccable client services and has massive plans for growth. The successful candidate will have the chance the grow and lead whilst also being involved with devising and running cutting edge paid search strategies for SME brands.
This is not your average PPC role; it’s an entrepreneurial role and you will have the opportunity to grow your own ‘business within a business’. The PPC manager will have a vital voice and be an integral cog, you will have an important say in the growth and development of the business under the guidance of your PPC expertise.
As PPC Manager you will be responsible for managing paid search campaigns. This will involve creating tailored strategies, builds, audits, handling specific budgets and regularly liaising with clients to inform and manage expectations. You will also be influencing the direction of the agency. To ensure the campaigns are successfully integrated across multiple channels the PPC Manager will also be working in close proximity with other internal teams and managing other PPC Managers.
The ideal PPC Manager:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a PPC role heavily involved in managing the client’s budgets.
- Clear and confident communication skills who can work as part of a team.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills are also essential as well as excellent time management and organisation skills.
- A strong interest in paid search marketing and the wider media industry
- Google Ads and Analytics expertise is essential. FB/Instagram also beneficial.
- Ecommerce – Google Shopping and Shopify experience very beneficial.
- It is essential that applicants keep up to date with the latest industry news, developments and best practices.