Responsibilities & Key Skills
- Campaign Management
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new ad groups and campaigns, writing new ad copy, Running A/B tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Take ownership of advanced AdWords products and optimisation techniques, such as bid modifiers (location, behaviour, device), ad extensions, new products, betas
- Running paid YouTube campaigns including Trueview, bumper and discovery ad formats and optimising performance over time
- Opportunity analysis – identifying restrictions on existing activity.
- Work with the Paid Search Director on the planning and forecasting for the next quarter/year
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, media buying and planning, analytics, web dev, planning etc.
- Feeding into the creative teams on video asset performance
- Technology / Reporting
- Look after tracking and reporting, ensuring on-site tracking and bid management tech solutions are working well.
- Monthly reporting via Excel, DS3 and a web based Google report
- Dig into data analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, DoubleClick Search, DCM, Google Analytics and others) to identify trends and opportunities to improve the account.
The most important factor we will take into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and get experience in the industry. Experience in Paid Search, ideally in an agency role
- Solid experience in using bid management platforms (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, IgnitionOne etc.) and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- A solid understanding of the integrated Digital mix such as Display, SEO, Social and their benefits to PPC
- Degree or a higher education qualification
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- AdWords certification