This role offers an incredible career path and can offer the right candidate the opportunity to work with some of the top professionals in the industry.
This is a hands on role for a manager that truly knows their AdWords from their Bing and has the skills to create dynamic paid search strategies for SME brands!
As the PPC Manager….
You will be responsible for managing a number of paid search campaigns. Creating tailored strategies, builds, audits, handling specific budgets and regularly liaising with clients to inform and manage expectations. To ensure campaigns are successfully integrated across multiple channels, the PPC Manager will work closely with other internal teams.
The PPC Manager will truly be invested in what they do, growing with their agency and influencing direction. This agency prides itself on ethics and doing the best for their clients, this is not your average PPC Manager role, this is the opportunity to be a voice and a vital part of the business.
An incredible opportunity for someone to further build and lead a PPC agency!
The ideal PPC Manager…
- Someone with clear and confident communication skills who can work as part of a team to deliver best in class campaigns.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 3 years work experience in a PPC role heavily involved managing client budgets.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills are also essential as well as excellent time management and organisation skills.
- The successful candidate will have a strong interest in paid search marketing and the wider media industry.
- Google Ads and Analytics expertise is essential. FB/Instagram also beneficial.
- Ecommerce – Google Shopping and Shopify experience very beneficial.
- Ambitious, your dream is to a business partner?!
- It is essential that applicants keep up to date with the latest industry news, developments and best practices.
- A highly competitive salary
- Over 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and your birthday off of course!
- Oodles of Tea and Coffee, Chocolate and Biscuits. Yes, free Fruit is fashionable but c’mon….Twirl Bites!
- Beer on Tap
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Friday Quiz / FIFA Tournaments / PS4 Games Library to borrow
- Training Budget
- Equity Options
- Future Flexible working and Reward Scheme