Responsibilities & Key Skills
- Campaign Management
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, Writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation
- Take ownership of advanced AdWords products and optimisation techniques, such as Modifiers (Location, Behaviour, Device), Ad Extensions, New Products, Betas
- Make the most of using DoubleClick Search and the other tech platforms.
- Opportunity analysis – identifying restrictions on existing activity.
- Work with the Paid Search Director on the Planning and Forecasting for the next quarter/year
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, Media Buying and Planning, Analytics, Web Dev, Planning etc.
- Technology / Reporting
- Look after Tracking and Reporting, ensuring on-site Tracking and Bid Management tech solutions are working well.
- Monthly reporting via Excel, DS3 and a web based Google Report
- Dig into data and analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, DoubleClick Search, DCM, Google Analytics and others) to identify trends and opportunities to improve the account.
- People Management
- Oversee the work of a PPC Executive and provide guidance
- Develop the PPC Executive’s skill set
- Supporting the Paid Search Director in the management of the other 20 European markets
- Occasionally provide assistance and support to junior members of the Search Teams in the other markets.
- Occasionally getting involved in executing Paid Social Campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with changes in the online marketing and search landscape, including tool recommendations, strategies, industry news, etc.
The most important factor we will take into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and get experience in the industry.
Additionally, ticking some of these boxes will help too:
- 2 years hands on experience in Paid Search, ideally in an agency role
- Solid experience in using bid management platforms (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, IgnitionOne etc.) and web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- A solid understanding of the integrated Digital mix such as Display, SEO, Social and their benefits to PPC
- Degree or a higher education qualification
- AdWords certification would be advantageous
- A second language would also be a bonus