The successful candidate will be passionate about all things digital and be comfortable and confident when planning, devising and managing paid media strategy. Working within the busy media team, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day running of the Ad Ops team, ensuring digital campaigns are planned, delivered and reported on to a high standard, across an enviable range of B2B and B2C clients.
The ideal candidate –
- Excellent digital background with strong experience in ad operations, campaign optimisation and reporting.
- Strong background inspiring, motivating and leading a team, managing their daily work streams.
- Experience of running Google search marketing campaigns.
- Experience in planning and managing Display campaigns (Behavioural, Remarketing, Native & Programmatic).
- Confidence to manage paid social campaigns (including but not limited to Facebook, Snapchat, and LinkedIn).
- Understanding of client-side analytics packages such as Google Analytics.
- Proficient in Google Tag Manager and HTML
- Be proficient with DoubleClick Bid Manager and Campaign Manager.
- Knowledge of SEO best practice.
- Comfortable working with data to drive insights and recommendations.
- Be a relationship builder - at ease with colleagues, clients, and media owners.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
- Strong focus on constant professional development - a comprehensive internal training programme each week covering a variety of relevant topics.
- Free gym membership.
- A half day bonus holiday is awarded to anyone who is not sick over a 2 month period (i.e. this can add 3 days a year to holiday entitlement).
- Celebrating Thirsty Thursdays - on Thursday each week at 4.30pm drinks and nibbles are available!
- Regular company social events