Based in Central London, this amazing award-winning digital agency with offices all over Europe is growing at a fast pace! They are a full-service agency that serves its clients on everything related to digital including development of advertising technologies and has been continuously adding new clients to the its portfolio that already includes big names in the beauty, travel, e-commerce and finance sectors as well as many other clients which are growing their business with them.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the day-to-day client relationship, campaign or project development and execution
- Planning and executing the creation of effective and efficient campaigns for a variety of clients from different verticals
- Work hand in hand with the team and assume a principal role in the development of account/campaign strategies to enable future growth.
- Make sure that regular reporting to clients is done according to the schedule
- Implement appropriate strategies to achieve the client’s KPI targets.
- Overseeing the processes of ad copy testing, keyword selection and optimisation strategy for the accounts managed
- Management of tracking and bid management through 3rd party tools (e.g. Marin, Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick Campaign Manager etc.).
- Keep up to date with and lead the testing of new SEM products, including advanced features and beta trials for Google Adwords, as well utilizing the full range of features in third party tools such as DS, AMO, Adthena, Optmyzr and so on.
- Provide consistent and effective support to Head of Media and Business Development teams, by assisting in new business opportunities when required, preparing presentations or helping with pitches
- Lead development of regular results analysis & reporting, recommendations and presentations
- Collaborate with the Head of Media and PPC Lead in overseeing the training and growth of other PPC account managers and executives within the team, through mentoring, supervision and providing feedback
- Experience of working on medium to large PPC accounts and budgets
- Experience with planning and running large-scale display accounts and campaigns on GDN
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus certification) desirable
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Passionate about digital media
- A self-starter and a team-player
- Has some management experience – can lead and mentor
- Ideally has experience working with a variety of CMS (WordPress, Shopify, Magento etc.)
- Has experience with different tracking solutions including Google Tag Manager, and troubleshoot
- Has great time management and organisational skills as well as the ability to multitask
- Has a great attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- Has a valid permit to live and work in the UK