Alongside experience our client is looking for a candidate who shares their values, behaviours and appreciates a diverse, entrepreneurial, dedicated environment.
The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic & forward thinking attitude towards building a career in this specialist realm of digital.
You will be joining a fully integrated team of made up of specialists from media, creative and production.
A good knowledge of PPC¸AdWords and campaign tools is a must to succeed in the role.
This is truly an opportunity that cannot be missed!
- Client servicing: frequent contacts via phone, emails and in person, for day to day activities and client support.
- Building of bespoke PPC and social accounts/campaigns, including: campaign structures, keywords, ads, ad extensions, tracking implementation, audience research and implementation.
- Management of existing PPC Account/Campaigns with best practice application, with: budget tracking, bid optimisation, testing, account expansions, financial reconciliation, implementation of process to improve efficiency.
- Reporting: building and management of standard and ad hoc reports and analysis, post campaign analysis, support on monthly/quarterly reviews
- Growth support: recommendations on optimisation actions, insights from current performance and the market
- Planning, managing, reporting and analysis on small Paid Search campaigns, with less input from AM and AD
- At least need to have at least 12 months' experience working within PPC
- Google Adwords Professional qualification is desirable (or at least strong working knowledge of Google Adwords)
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel (with VLookups, If statements, pivot tables, using filters and etc.), Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Has a great attention to detail
- Has a problem-solving attitude, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions as well as implementing them
- Fluency in English is a must and a second European language (French, German, Italian or Spanish) is highly desirable.