They are a global network of agencies and part of a bigger group. Their founding client is an automotive brand and they are responsible for 90% of their communication budget, forming the world’s biggest integrated communications partnership.
The PPC Senior Executive will be part of the expanding London Search Team. You will be looking after execution for one of the newer projects on offer. Fully rolled out in several European countries this is a huge growth area for the business.
Responsibilities & Key Skills
- Campaign Management
- Day-to-day optimisation including keyword research, identifying new keyword opportunities, building out new Ad Groups and Campaigns, writing new Ad Copy, Running A/B Tests, bid management, daily and monthly budgets and spend reconciliation.
- Reporting – assist the senior account manager in pulling and updating the monthly reports from Search Engines and Bid Management tools (DoubleClick)
- Client Management – liaising with the Spanish marketing team as required.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and products in the Search universe and discuss potential opportunities with the Search Team
- Ensure PPC is aligned with all promotional activity across the other marketing channels
- Collaborating with other teams covering SEO, Media Buying and Planning, Analytics, Web Dev, Planning etc.
The most important factor they will take into consideration for this position is a genuine interest in Search and Digital Marketing. You will be someone who has a passion for all things digital and is eager to learn and get experience in the industry. Alongside this the ability to run search campaigns in the local language is essential. An interest in cars would be a bonus. Additionally, ticking some of these boxes will help too:
- Degree qualified
- Proficiency in MS Office – especially in Excel and Power Point
- Fundamental knowledge of Digital Marketing metrics and terminology
- Analytical skills are a must.
- Fully Certified in AdWords
- 12 months+ experience in paid search